Friday, December 24, 2010

Can Prime Rib Be Out of Season?

If you already know the answer then you probably do not need to read on. However, I was told at a restaurant one night the their prime rib is out of season. I have never heard such a thing! Prime rib out of season?

The restaurant was Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse in Atlantic City. On July 18th, 2009 I went to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for my 25th birthday. I have been here before so I knew what I wanted as soon as I sat down. It was listed on the menu so I didn’t think there would be any issue. The waitress asked me for my order and I promptly told her I want the Prime Rib. She immediately apologized and said, “ I am sorry. The prime rib is out of season.” I didn’t want to make a big fuss over prime rib so I went with the Cowboy Rib eye instead.

Which brings us to our question. Can Prime Rib Be Out of Season? Confused smile I have done some research and found nothing about prime rib being out of season. If any readers can help me wrap my head around this, please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment